Legalization is old news now, but our work here at The Leaf News is never finished. Canada's legal cannabis market is changing every day, and we want to help our readers keep on top of everything.
To that end, we have some important questions for you: What kind of cannabis news and analysis do you crave? What can we give you that other cannabis media doesn't? How can we keep you coming back for more?
We're so curious that we created a little survey, and we'd love for you to share your thoughts. We know you're busy, so we kept it short: you can complete this poll in less time than it takes to roll a joint, even if you're really good at rolling joints.
So click here, fill out the survey, and help us understand how to serve you best.
Want something that wasn't mentioned in the survey? Have other feedback for us? We love to read your email at email@example.com.
New on The Leaf
- Uncompensated: A medical cannabis user who expected compensation in exchange for participating in a research study says she was left behind.
- Know your limits: Did you know that registered medical cannabis users can carry more than 30 grams in public? Read Herb's latest to learn more.
- Baby steps: B.C. has finally granted its first licence to a privately owned recreational cannabis store.
Elsewhere on the Weed Wide Web
- Medical mystery: Canada's supply of medical cannabis has fallen short after legalization, reports Dianne Buckner for CBC News.
- Stuck in the middle: Cannabis is legal in Canada, and Mexico might follow suit. Where does that leave the U.S., asks Newsweek?
- A trip to the weed spa: Mark Spear wants to turn an Ottawa Valley spot into a cannabis vacation destination.